Weather: Tulsa,OK  74115

DETAILED FORECAST

Monday
Clear
H90°L77°

Night: A clear sky. Low 77F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.

Tuesday
PM Thunderstorms
H88°L66°

Day: Partly cloudy in the morning followed by scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 88F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Night: Scattered thunderstorms in the evening. Partly cloudy skies overnight. Low 66F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

Wednesday
Partly Cloudy
H86°L63°

Day: Times of sun and clouds. Highs in the mid 80s and lows in the low 60s.

Thursday
Mostly Sunny
H87°L65°

Day: A few clouds. Highs in the upper 80s and lows in the mid 60s.

Friday
Partly Cloudy
H84°L66°

Day: Mix of sun and clouds. Highs in the mid 80s and lows in the mid 60s.